The role demands a proactive and positive attitude, teamwork, close attention to detail, meticulous organisation and time management, and a drive to deliver quality.
Starting Salary £33,035 Rising to £38,580
A significant proportion of the role involves facts, figures, finance, numbers, invoice processing and the use of Excel. The position requires strong teamwork and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demanding adaptability to an ever-changing set of requirements.
· Project administration to include fee tracking, invoice processing, logging and reviewing various documents, including tenders and contracts
· Providing organisation and administrative support to the Manager and wider team.
· Prepare, analyse and create memos and letters
. Produce documents, reports, and presentations
. Create and maintain a reliable and accurate database
. Confident communicator, both verbally and in writing
· Preparing statistical information and making relevant analysis
· Process documents in accordance with company guidelines.
· Maintains an efficient and well-organised filing system for an area of responsibility.
· Ensure National and International Deadlines are complied with for their area of responsibility.
· Ensures the security of documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
· Maintains appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
· In addition to the above, responsibility to carry out individual tasks as requested by their leader.
· Reconciliation of large-scale project budgets
· Continually identifying ways to improve processes and practices, then implement and embed them
· Invoice control / Project administration / Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment / Proven ability to work on own initiative and with a wider team
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Positive, collaborative attitude
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks whilst under pressure
· Willingness to take responsibility with a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach
· Accuracy at record-keeping
· Passionate about delivering an excellent service and conscious of the impact that their work has on the wider business
· Proficient use of MS Office suite (intermediate Excel as a minimum)
At INP-Group we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £33,035.00 per year